Spinach and cheese stuffed pork chops are a good option for a family dinner and dinner party. Such an appetizing green coat with traditional chops will add novelty and juiciness. It is extremely tasty and easy to prepare food.
For this recipe, you do not need so many ingredients and time, which of course is its advantage. The dish turns out to be very satisfying and it can be served either independently or with a side dish to boiled or fried potatoes. Spinach goes well with meat and although it has a rather fresh taste, it is simply perfect in a green coat. The dish will delight you with its beauty, your household and guests will enjoy it. Light meals, such as salads or a side dish of vegetables, will also be a good side dish.
In order to make the dish more beautiful and fried, first, we keep the chops in a frying pan for a couple of minutes and then bring to readiness in the oven. Although at first it may seem that this is superfluous, but at the end of cooking we will understand that only in this way can you get the most juicy and tasty result.
It is best to choose meat without bone, it will be easier for you to cut it and it has fewer internal veins that will interfere. If there is no other, then you can use pork on the bone, just notching the edge is not so deep.
If your filling with cheese and spinach falls out of the chop you can either reduce the amount of the filling or use toothpicks and stab the edges. After cooking, be sure to pull them out.
Spinach and cheese stuffed pork chops are a great option for tasty and healthy food at the same time. They turn out juicy and very satisfying. Spinach with spices makes the dish spicy and healthy, and the cream cheese, which is melted and melted during baking, will give it juiciness and softness.
spinach and cream cheese stuffed pork chops are perfect for a family dinner, where you just choose a dish for your family every day. But at the same time, this dish will look very good and decorate with itself a festive feast. Stuffed pork with spinach and cheese looks bright and appetizing, and also quite easy to prepare and does not require special skills, this will help him become your main dish and surprise guests.
Most housewives prefer those dishes that are prepared quickly and without unnecessary problems, but at the same time they turn out to be tasty and satisfying. One of such miracle dishes is baked pork with spinach and cheese. Cook and see for yourself. Bon Appetit!
Spinach and cream cheese stuffed pork chops
- baking dish
- 6 oz spinach
- 2 pounds boneless pork chops
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp dried Italian herbs
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp mild paprika
- salt (optional)
- pepper (optional)
- Heat a frying pan with oil and fry the garlic for 30 seconds over medium heat.
- Add the fully thawed and well-wrung spinach and finely chopped sun-dried tomatoes. Cook, stirring, a couple of minutes.
- Mix both types of cheese and spinach with tomatoes and garlic. Pepper to taste, add salt if necessary.
- In the pork chops, we make deep cuts in the pockets on the side and fill them with the filling.
- Salt and pepper chops on both sides, add Italian herbs, onion powder, and paprika. Heat olive oil in a pan.
- Over high heat, fry the chops until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes on each side.
- If the pan can be put in the oven, then immediately put the pan in the oven preheated to 400 F (200 C). If not, then shift the chops into a small baking dish.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes. We take out, remove on a plate and let stand for 5 minutes.